Toxoplasma antibody detection kit (colloidal gold method)
[Product name] Toxoplasma antibody detection kit (colloidal gold method)
[Packing specifications] 24 servings / box 48 servings / box [Expected use] To detect toxoplasma antibodies (IgM / IgG) in test serum
[Test principle] Toxoplasma gondii antigen solid phase nitrocellulose membrane, using the principle of diafiltration indirect method, to detect toxoplasma antibodies in serum.
1. 24 or 48 reaction plates
2. Reagent â… 1 bottle of 0.02mol / L PH 7.4 PBS
3. Reagent â…¡ 1 bottle of colloidal gold marker [storage conditions and expiration date] The product should be stored at 2 â„ƒ ~ 8 â„ƒ conditions, can not be frozen; the expiration date is 24 months.
1. Serum samples cannot be hemolyzed, and should be stored in fresh serum or stored at 2 â„ƒ ï½ž 8 â„ƒ for no more than one week.
2. Hyperlipidemia serum cannot be used.
1. Drop two drops of reagent â… into the central hole of the reaction plate and wait for complete infiltration;
2. Drip 100Âµl of serum into the well of the reaction plate, to be completely infiltrated;
3. Add three drops of reagent â…¡ to the well of the reaction plate until it is completely infiltrated;
4. Infiltrate three drops of reagent â… into the well of the reaction plate and wait for complete infiltration.
[Interpretation of results]
Positive: a red round spot appears on the C-end and a red round spot appears on the T-end of the reaction plate well, which is positive for Toxoplasma gondii antibody;
Negative: There are red round spots on the C-end and no red round spots on the T-end of the reaction plate well, which is negative for Toxoplasma gondii antibody.
Failure: No red round spots appear on the C-end of the reaction plate well, or no red round spots appear on the C-end and T-end.
[Limitations of inspection methods]
1. This reagent test is only used to detect Toxoplasma gondii antibody instead of directly detecting Toxoplasma gondii antigen, so a positive result cannot confirm the diagnosis of Toxoplasma gondii infection. The diagnosis of the patient's condition should be combined with a comprehensive analysis of the patient's clinical signs and symptoms and test results.
2. It is possible that serum samples with low antibody content cannot be detected. Some patients infected with Toxoplasma gondii do not produce antibodies or produce a small amount of antibodies. At this time, a negative result may be displayed.
3. When the test result is suspicious, use other methods to confirm the diagnosis.
ã€Product Performance Indexã€‘
1. In-batch precision: both the positive coincidence rate and the negative coincidence rate should be â‰¥95%, and the color depth of the reaction spots should be close.
2. Precision between batches: Both the positive and negative coincidence rates should be â‰¥95%.
1. This product has not yet obtained a product registration certificate number, which is for research only and does not require clinical diagnosis.
2. Once the test is started, it should be carried out continuously according to the operation steps until the end.
3. When the kit is removed from the refrigerator, the reagents should be returned to room temperature.
It is a Pen that dispenses ink over a metal ball at its point.
Metal Ball Pen, Plastic Ball Pen, Retractable Ball Pen, Multi Color Ball Pen
Ningbo Hollan Stationery Co.,Ltd. , https://www.hollanstationery.com